LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

pavan pavan (Employee)     24 November 2015

Prc 2015

We already submitted PRC-2015 pay fixation form with approval signature from M.E.O and Correspondent   along with Service Register (S.R) on 31-Aug-2015 to respective clerk of District education office. But Department was holding my ‘PRC-2015’ without any particular reasons and any information to implement the PRC.

Is there any legal things to follow and get my SR & PRC

Pls help me..

Learning

4 Replies

kavksatyanarayana (subregistrar/supdt.(retired))     24 November 2015

author, submit a reminder to the authorities concerned praying for quick disposable. in general, the delay is due to administrative reasons. after submission of reminder, if you will not receive any reply, then appeal to the next higher authority.  then only you may file a case in  tribunal.

pavan pavan (Employee)     30 November 2015

we already submitted reminder letter, to respective office.but they said that send all other(staff-2 members) prc fixation until that we won't proceed. but our correspondent stopped for 2 members prc due to Some cases on them. kindly help me

T. Kalaiselvan, Advocate (Advocate)     04 December 2015

If you are affected by this, you may make a representation narrating the details and seek relief for the grievances you have undergone or meted out, if there is no proper reply you may plan to initiate legal process .

SAINATH DEVALLA (LEGAL CONSULTANT)     08 December 2015

U can plead UR grevience with the District Collector.Even then if justice is not appliedd then U can think of legal avenues.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register