Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Jagannathan (Manager)     09 May 2018

Power of attorney

Sir

My daughter has a flat at Urappakkam Chennai, Which is registered on her name and keys not yet handed over to her.Mean time she got family visa for living with her husband abroad and may leave India soon.Can I obtain power for

For obtaining keys,sale deed copies, Renting the property,carrying out alteration, termimation of rent agreemnt entered with tenant, taking active membership  in the welfate association of the apartments by obtaining  general power in non judicial stamp paper with notary attestatation OR i have to to obtain specific power of attory and to be registered.

In either case i will be very much thankful if a format is sent to mail id sashijagan@yahoo.co.in along with your advise.

Thanking you

V.Jagannathan

Learning

6 Replies

(Guest)
No formats shall be supplied here..

No formats ok

Kindly advice me

Thanking you

Jagannathan

Rama chary Rachakonda (Secunderabad/Highcourt practice watsapp no.9989324294 )     09 May 2018

Your daughter can make G.P.A. on your name for the such activities as you mentioned. .A  power of attorney is a legal document that authorizes another person---called an agent---to act on behalf of the person who created the power of attorney---known as the principal---in the event that the principal cannot make those decision his or herself. 

kavksatyanarayana (subregistrar/supdt.(retired))     09 May 2018

Get General Power of Attorney from your daughter for all purposes except for sale. It shall be registered before the Registrar where you residing.  in several States, the stamp duty is reduced for GPAs if given to family members.  Get the GPA drafted consulting an Advocate or senior Document Writer.

Thank You Sir

Jagannathan

Shamim Ahmed Qureshi (xyz)     10 May 2018

How a mom can revoke the inheritance right from one of the son and make the other as the only legal heir, what document should be made

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register