Upgrad
LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

sureshkumar (Application developer)     29 May 2016

Postponing- offer and experience letter(1.5 months)

hi sir,    I worked in a small IT company (less than 15 employee) with 1.5 yr experience (completed my bond 1.5 yr period and notice period).
current employer disadvantages -
1. they will give offer letter and experience letter only at the time of relieving.
2. they did not provide salary slips for any of the employees. but they have created personal bank a/c for me (not salary a/c though it is a small company) for my salary credits.
3. at the end of the day of my notice period - they scolded me for being late to office in notice period days. then ''we ill call u so u can go now.''
5. now they r not ready to give my experience and offer letter in smooth way. when i ask - they are telling we r busy now we il give u by next week... again and again every week.(delaying 1.5 month).
my question is -
1. appointment, experience and personal a/c salary statements(they ill not give any of the letterpad apart from these 3 letters) is enough ah to get mnc job?
2. no salary slip(i think bcoz of no pf , no ESI) ..... is it possible to get salary slip without pf, esi, and my salary <10,000 if so, will that salary slip ill be accepted by any new mnc employer?
3. still i didnt get my experience,relieving,offer letter, last month salary how do i proceed with current employer?
4. now 1.5 month delayed.. which experience end date should be in my experience certificate did i ask to put 1.5 month(delayed date)  as end date or only relieved date should be mentioned?
please help me...

Learning

4 Replies

Kumar Doab (FIN)     29 May 2016

Repeated Query:

https://www.lawyersclubindia.com/forum/Postponing-offer-and-experience-letter-1-5-months--137753.asp

Why to repeat?

Rama chary Rachakonda (Secunderabad/Highcourt practice watsapp no.9989324294 )     29 May 2016

Relieving order is a must for joiners to other companies.

Relieving letter in private sector is more of a practise.

It signifies employee has separated and nothing is due against employee.

Copy of resignation-its POD-acknwoledgment-acceptance, FnF statement, FOrm16, salary slips of last month and each month, PF a/c slips etc may suffice to be as good as relieving letter.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register