Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Revathy   10 July 2015

Post paid mobile bill -crossed credit limit

Hi,

I am Revathy  and  is using Tata docomo postpaid mobile service. My credit limit was Rs 7500/-

I went out of country and used international roaming services and got a bill of Rs 200000/- . I  want to know is that valid if my bill is more that credit limit. I did not get any intimation from Tata docomo that I am nearing the credit limit. I tried to get this fixed witht the customer care and they told ,i have to pay the full amount . Can I file a case against them? .Is it valid to raise a bill more than credit limit. As per my understanding,service should be cut if it goes above the credit limit.

Please advise me on this

Thanks,

Revathy

Learning

3 Replies

rajagopal.s (Lawyer.)     10 July 2015

Hi 

You should  choose to file a complaint under consumer court immediately.

Kindly preserve your mobile bill last 6 months with item wise billing as a proof of your outgoing and incoming calls. 

ADV-JEEVAN PATIL, MUMBAI ( DEEMED/CONVEYANCE OF BUILDING)     12 July 2015

Agree with expert and further add that Prepaid bill services offered equal to or less than amount to your account balance. If rendered exceedingly,without intimation/approval it is not your liability

Revathy   12 July 2015

Hi All,

Thanks for your reply. I am from Mumbai. I would like to know the procedure to file a case in consumer court on this.  And also the expenditure for this. Please let me as soon as possible.

Thanks 

Revathy

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register