Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Sudharsun   03 February 2017

Post marriage issue

Hi All,

I have been married for the past 3.5 years and we have one boy kid. Now due to soem issues between our family, my wife is not willing to come back and run the family life with me. But she is holding my kid with her. He is 2.5 years old. My question is, if we go to court, what the law says about my kid. I badly need him. Is there a way to get him from her through law?

Also, a year back, I got my wife's jewels and pawned it for cash since I applied for Visa for all three of us. I am yet to receive the Visa. It is in final stage. Now she is blackmailing me that she will file a case against me for this. But I have a call recording which clearly says that I pawned those with her permission. Will this affect my Visa state?

Please shed some light.

Regards,

Sudharsun. R

Learning

4 Replies

(Guest)
Originally posted by : Sudharsun
Hi All,

I have been married for the past 3.5 years and we have one boy kid. Now due to soem issues between our family, my wife is not willing to come back and run the family life with me. But she is holding my kid with her. He is 2.5 years old. My question is, if we go to court, what the law says about my kid. I badly need him. Is there a way to get him from her through law?

Also, a year back, I got my wife's jewels and pawned it for cash since I applied for Visa for all three of us. I am yet to receive the Visa. It is in final stage. Now she is blackmailing me that she will file a case against me for this. But I have a call recording which clearly says that I pawned those with her permission. Will this affect my Visa state?

Please shed some light.

Regards,

Sudharsun. R

Your query shows that there is lack of understanding between you two.

Advise: Develop understanding for smooth run of marital life.

Your query shows you love only kid and not wife.

Advise:  Love wife also, automatically kid will come back as wife also will come back as and when you show love.

Your query shows you lack total understanding about court matters.

Advise:  Dont go to court.  In court you only get date not son or wife.  Chances are you will end up in jail somehow or other for moving court to get kid.  Law favours women and children not husbands.

Further advise:  Adjustment is best policy.  Go easy on both yourself and wife.  Rest all will be fine.

Not following above advise will have bad results.  With 100% confidence I can tell, all three will roam court hall till kid turns 18.  Whether to follow advise I gave is up to your brains.

A walk alone (-)     03 February 2017

Agree @ helping hand. You should try to solve problems within four walls of your home otherwise you will ruin your own kid life. As your kid is small you can't get custody. Give some time so that issue will become cool then try to reconcile. Dnt go in legal matter.

(Guest)

If you go through legal route (e.g. you or your wife file divorce case), you can certainly get child visitations. Visitations are easier to enforce if she files for divorce rather than you because then court will dismiss her petition if she fails to show child. 

Your loans and pawns have nothing to do with your VISA, no matter for which country. But if she files a DV case demanding her jewelry etc. you will have to prove then in court that you pawned them with her permission.

Rama chary Rachakonda (Secunderabad/Highcourt practice watsapp no.9989324294 )     04 February 2017

gold is a great tool for the empowerment of women, the Supreme Court held that abused women judicially separated from their husbands had every right to invoke the domestic violence law to get back their ‘streedhan.’So give it back her with interest. There are so many banks for helping financiallyto you. Talk to her directly  to clear doubts among you . 

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register