LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

u k mishra (Sr Regional Director)     02 March 2015

Possession of flat

I had entered into an agreement to sales with individual A&b the Joint allotee of a flat.money was paid to them through cheque. A&B gave all original documents i.e Agreement to sales and flat buyer letter of allotment between M/s A&B and Owner.Thereafter transfer charges and all dues were paid to owner. therafter flat buyer letter of allotment and arrangement agreement of salea between me and owner was signed and i was given the allotment letter.However once the flat was ready for possession,A&B filed a suit for permanent injunction  against  the Owner without making me a party.

My question is what i should do.I am facing money-drain and mental agony as possession is getting delayed. due to greed developed by A&B as property value has gone up.

Learning

1 Replies

Kappil Cchandna (Expert Bail & Criminal Defence Lawyer at Delhi Supreme Court of India)     02 March 2015

Dear, Was the property registered in your name ? And how can they file a suit and not make you a party .... File a police complaint against them and send them behind bars .... Kapil Chandna Adv 9899011450

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register