Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

ak singh (IT consultant)     21 April 2014

Possession intimatio letter by builder without complete flat

Dear Sirs/Madam,

I have booked a flat in Noida Extn in 2010 and this flat possession is scheduled in April last week. I have paid 95% amount to the builder, only 5% left which as per agreement letter I have to give on time of possession. 

I have received a letter from builder to our reply to possession scheduled to the builder. What formats I have to reply to builder pls suggest me against below letter sent by the builder. I worry as per scheduled April last week, will builder can charge me if I do not reply or no to deposit last 5% amount to the builder, although I have not received any demand letter yet to deposit rest 5% amount and the full other charges.

pls suggest me what I have to reply them against this possession intimation letter below received by the builder. 

Received letter as below:--- 

Dear Sir/Madam,

This is indeed a pleasure to inform you that construction in the projects of township --------- is on full swing and nearing possession. We would like to inform you that possession of your above mentioned apartment in our project  --------------is due on 30& April 2014.

You are requested to intimate us in written about the date (which is convenient to you) you want to take physical possession of your booked apartment. An early response from you will assist us in serving you better.

A detailed 'Offer of Possession' with final demand will be sent to you later which will also

include process of possession/other formalities, signing of agreements/documents, process of registration, stamp duty etc.

I will appreciate if you suggest me what I reply to the builder.

Regards,

A. Singh

Learning

0 Replies

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register