LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

sachin   25 March 2017

Police verification for government job.

Recently i am selected as po in Canara bank further process include police verification i am vit worried about it as when i was in school 17 yrs old few of my seniors were beating a boy and i intervened but the boy who was beaten included my name in fir. a compromise was reached afterwards. I have final report on case would this case hamper my chances in selection. Sorry if posted in wrong section pls reply bit worried.

Learning

3 Replies

G.L.N. Prasad (Retired employee.)     26 March 2017

Don't worry about all this.  In India when MP can beat an officer on duty twenty five times with chappal and can still continue as MP, this is not serious offense, and might have buried in record  fortunatelyl as then there was no digitalization then.  Only when you are convicted of an offense it becomes a crime, and till then you are only accused.  All these inquiries are general in nature and not specific to target any one.   

Dr. MPS RAMANI Ph.D.[Tech.] (Scientist/Engineer)     26 March 2017

Do not worry. Go ahead. I am a retired Government Servant. I also filled the attestation form at the time of joining. I was also worried about such silly small small things.

Nothing bad will happen to you. Good luck.

krishna mohan (Drafting of Commercial Contract Dispute prevention Dispute handling Contract Management etc. )     27 March 2017

I don't think it is an issue you need to bother baout. Police will do your character antecedents/back ground check. Best of luck.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register