Share More

mukesh kumar (owner)     08 August 2013

Police verification

Dear Experts, 
i have a query
i have been selected for govt. job recently
my police verification is yet to be done
i m worried about it
REASON :- once a member of my family picked up a quarrel with me and approached police station casually, 
and then one months after this incident I and my family member both got a notice from SDM COURT under CRPC SECTION 107 ,, the notice is like a show cause notice in which it is asked by the sdm court that why we should not be fined as to we are likely to disturb peace 
now it has been 6 months since the notice issued and the date of validation of notice is now expired.,, and this Crpc 107 proceeding has been quashed already and the quashing order is in my hand now, 

I got my ATTESTATION FORM yesterday.... I have to fill one four paged form which in fourth page has a questionaire and I m requested to state:-

1. have you even been arrested? 
2. have you even been on bail?
3. Have you ever been convicted?
4. Have you ever been prosecuted?
5. have you ever been kept under detention?
6. Have you ever been bound down? 
7. Have you ever been fined by a court of law?
8. Have you ever been trailed by a court of law?
9. Is there any case pending against you in any court of law ?

all the answers of the above questions are ""NO" (according to me)

fir bhi mai yah janna chahta hu ki .. kya mujhe attestation form fill up karte samay alag se crpc 107 ki proceeding ki jankari apne department ko de deni chahiye?? ho sakta hai police verfication me police apne report me crpc 107 ka mention kar de... aur mere attestation form me iska mention na ho to CONCEALING OF MATERIAL FACTS ka mamla ban jaye?? I m in a fix .. Plzz help me... should i mention it in attestation form separately or not ?? 

Learning

2 Replies

Sudhir Kumar, Advocate (Advocate)     09 August 2013

SDM is not court of law. Even if the notice was of thenature of prosecution it is dropped.

you had not been arrested, on bail, convicted,kept under detention, bound down, fined by a court of law, tried by a court of law?

Suri.Sravan Kumar (senior)     09 August 2013

as on today there is no crminal proceedings pending against you. You can say NO to all the questions. It does not amount to concealment.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register