LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

surya   12 October 2017

Police verification

Hello sir,I got the job in railways. My father has two brothers .He is the younger one.When they were in joint famil they posses some land in which spme land was bought by my uncles and some land was bought by my grandfather and my father collectively.But for convenience my grandfather registered some land on my uncles name before division of family.My father worked hard to bought the land at the time so my grand father registered bit more land on my father's name than my uncles.At that time nobody said anything.But the land which we got is entirely on the name of my grandfather where the land which my uncle got is on his name which he possesed before division of family.My father recently registered some of his land on my name.From last few years my father got some disputes with my uncle .So my uncle wants to bring down us in every possible way. Now i got the job so he wants to file a case on my father and me claiming the land which my father registered on my name is my grandfather's land in which he did not get the land as heir even though it is legally registered on my father name.And also he is claiming we got the land illegally so he wants to file a case on my name  and my father's name first so that he thinks i might get some problems at the time of police verification. I thought it was frivolous. My father is illeterate he thinks if my uncle files a case against me the police verification might becomes late.But recently i saw police verification form in which i saw a column which shows any case comes under court of law.In case if he complains does it show any effect on my police verification process?. Because he is trying to blackmail my father if i know complete information about this i can explain him. thank you

Learning

2 Replies

manoj   12 October 2017

Your dispute is a Civil in Nature, Your Police verification nothing they can find charges against you and your father, Your case never goes under police station, Your uncle might have chance to file Civil Suit for Partition. things will go happily dont worry

manoj

advocate

1 Like

surya   12 October 2017

Thank you sir

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register