LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

bhabani   04 March 2015

Police refused to take fir

Hello all respected memebrs, i need suggestion regarding filing FIR. someone borrowed some amount from me few days ago& now he is missing, his parents threatening to give FIR for kidnapping case againest me. For precaution i went to the near police station & want to lodge Fir about their threatening, but the IIC refused to take the report even i requested higher ranked ones nothing happened. Plz guide me what should i do??? Do i send the FIR through registered post to the concern PS or any other alternative??  Its urgent.... Thanks

Learning

8 Replies

saravanan s (legal advisor)     04 March 2015

make a entry in the general diary kept in the police station about the threat you recieve from those persons

R.K Nanda (Advocate)     04 March 2015

send ur written complaint by registered post to SHO of ur area PS with copy to ACP and CP of police.

Thanks,

You can also opt for CLICK TO TALK option for more legal advice on mobile.

kingpleader (Pleader)     04 March 2015

Forward your written complaint which contained all those facts to the concerned Superintendent of Police with acknowledgement due. Further references see section 154 (3) of CRPC

kingpleader (Pleader)     04 March 2015

Forward your written complaint which contained all those facts to the concerned Superintendent of Police with acknowledgement due. Further references see section 154 (3) of CRPC

Rama chary Rachakonda (Secunderabad/Highcourt practice watsapp no.9989324294 )     04 March 2015

You can also browse www.fironline.org for online complaints for immediate action from the police department

bhabani   04 March 2015

Originally posted by : saravanan.s

make a entry in the general diary kept in the police station about the threat you recieve from those persons

Thanks sir, but the P.S. staffs not interested to enter this in the general diary also. 

Augustine Chatterjee,New Delhi (Advocate & Solicitor at Law)     04 March 2015

In alternate to the opinions submitted above, you can also file an application u/s 156(3) of the Crpc before the cocerned magistrate so that the court can direct an FIR

N.K.Assumi (Advocate)     05 March 2015

I concur with the suggestions of Augustine Chatterjee. Take up the matter with a complaint to Magistrate, as even the higher police authority has failed to take any action with your complaint.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register