LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Palvannan (Doctor)     09 March 2014

Police production order

Is really need to spend more money to get police production order to entering our property? Our building now possessed by  our enemy now he is not allowing us to enter our property he locked the ground floor portion previously it was possessed by us .we won the property by primary judgement then the opposite party approached and filed a appeal suite at high court ,now they are not having any injunction nor stay but he is not allowing our portion so we approached the police ,police asked us to get police production order from high court when we approached our lawyer he asked it is difficult to get the order and further asked more money some lakhs to get that order. now my question is ,is that order is really needed to entering our property?  What is the solution ?we must entering our property how can we get that order ? Even he is not having any rights to stay in that property but he is illegally staying and threatening us and not allowing to enter our property? Please suggest me some good solution  

Learning

3 Replies

Biswanath Roy (Advocate)     11 March 2014

Disclose the entire text of the court's order to opine.

Advocate Ravinder (Advocate/Attorney)     11 March 2014

If it is your own property how a third party will occupy it.  Please give me the full particulars.

As per my assumption I think the opponent had grabbed your property.  By creating some fake documents he had obtained injunction order against you.  You have to file land grabbing case against your opponent. 

T. Kalaiselvan, Advocate (Advocate)     12 March 2014

At this stage where you state that an appeal is pending on the lower court's judgment, you may not be entitled to any relief namely entering into the property,seeking police protection for taking possession etc.  However for your information, court order for police protection can be obtained from the lower court itself by making a prayer for the same in the Execution petition filed before it for taking possession of the property, the court fee for the purpose will never run into lakhs, I think your lawyer is not guiding you properly, if you suspect his integrity, change him immediately.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register