Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

jakkireddysureshreddy (Education)     08 May 2014

Police not filing a case

Sir,

I have given a complaint to the police against the persons who attacked me in regard to a civil suit.But the police did not file any case against them.I took a interim injunction order for an agricultural land which is in my possession and enjoyment from the civil court.But the defendants are not allowing me to grow the crops in the land because they are stronger in having more men and in money.Now what shall i do?Kindly advice me.

Learning

2 Replies

Mahesh R. Sonawane (Lawyer/Fight for justice)     08 May 2014

If injunction order is in your favor then you can file application u/O 39 rule 1 and 2 of Civil procedure code. for breach of injunction...

If police not taking action then file application to S.P. OR Commissioner of police as the case may be... thereafter also there is no action then go for private complaint U/s. 156[3] of Cr. p.c. for direction to police...

Laxmi Kant Joshi (Advocate )     08 May 2014

If injunction order which is in favour of you is violated by opposite party then move an application under order 39 rule 1&2 CPC for violation of injunction order . 2. If police is not registering report then make your complaint to S.P Police if negative response comes then file complaint case u/s156(3) crpc in the court , to get direction to police to register the fir and submit the factual position before the court .

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register