Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Ritesh Dhir (Student)     21 October 2014

Police complaint to check rtis filed by me

Dear respected members,

I was arraigned on many false charges when I questioned selective corruption by senior officers in Armed Force and was court martialed. I was dismissed from service. Later, to get certain information, I filed lot of RTI applications to service HQ, all of them were rejected. 

Lately, I got a notice from a distant state's police asking me to present myself under Sec 41A of CrPC to help PI in investigation. The charges slapped are u/s 34/419/420/466/469/471 and 26 under Telegraph Act. On inquiry, it came to light that the complaint has been filed by the Armed Force HQ.

I am sure, moment I land there, I will be arrested. I am sustaining my life relatively tougher with stigma as an individual who has been court martialed after 15 years of graceful service. This probable arrest in distant land will shatter my and my dependent's life. 

Can the organisation file complaint against me in distant land? Can they file compaint on charges allegedly commited while I was subject to Armed Forces Act? Can they file complaint now even when the alleged charges were discussed during the court martial?

Please Guide.

Thanks

Learning

3 Replies

Isaac Gabriel (Advocate)     21 October 2014

'Netizen Indian', 'distant state police' ..... Come with identity and facts to enable to offer opinion.

Ritesh Dhir (Student)     21 October 2014

Sir,

The Service is Indian Coast Guard, the state is Odisha and complaint is filed at Paradeep.

Sudhir Kumar, Advocate (Advocate)     22 October 2014

Can the organisation file complaint against me in distant land?

Ans : offence of any complaint can be filed where it had materilised.

Can they file compaint on charges allegedly commited while I was subject to Armed Forces Act?

Ans : Yes

Can they file complaint now even when the alleged charges were discussed during the court martial?

Ans : No view can be formed unless all papers of the court martial are seen (may be 5+ Kg)

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register