LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

GOKULDAS KAMATH (EX BANKER)     20 March 2013

Police complaint

BANK HAS REGISTERED A FALSE CRIMINAL CASE AGAINST ME IN WHICH 12 EMPLOYEES WERE INVOLVED. CASE IS REGARDING FRAUD OF Rs.15.42 LAKHS.COMPLAINT WAS REGISTERED AFTER 8 MONTHS  AFTER SPECIAL AUDIT  TEAM DETECTED FRAUDULENT ENTRIES.BUT 11 EMPLOYEES HAVE BEEN LEFT OUT.THESE 11 EMPLOYEES ID AND PASSWORDS USED FOR FRUADULENT ENTRIES.VOUCHERS AND SIGNATURES ARE THIERS.I HAVE DOCUMENTARY EVIDENCES TO PROVE THAT COMPLAINT IS FALE AND FABRICATED.BANK IS STILL PROTECTING THESE 11 EMPLOYEES EVEN THOUGH THIS CASE WAS REFERRED TO BANK'S CVO,CVC AND RBI AND MINISTRY OF BANKING AND FINANCE AND ALSO TO BOARD OF DIRECTORS

I HAVE GOT COPIES OF DOCUMENTARY EVIDENCES SHOWING INVOLVEMENT OF OTHER EMPLOYEES,ILLEGAL AND UNETHICAL BUSINESS PRACTICES OF THE BANK.RBI,CVC,CVO ARE AVOIDING MY COMPLAINT AND NO ACTION IS TAKEN.

RBI SAYS  IN WRITING THAT COMPLAINT DOES NOT RELATES TO CUSTOMER SERVICE

CAN I REGISTER A POLICE COMPLAINT AGAINST THESE BANK OFFICIALS

PLEASE GUIDE

Learning

3 Replies

Shehzad (CRO)     20 March 2013

My family has been booked under false, bogus and fabricated CR by mumbai police.They just want us to leave our society so that the builder can go further with his foceful SRA scheme development.We are opposing him.Now they have started of with chapter case preceddings as well what to do? They have booked us under section 326 which was later overturned by section court to 324. The FIR was loged on 16th againts 4 unknown person but police arrested us on 25th by calling us to the local police station.Panchnama was not done as well as the identification parade was not done so how can v be termed as criminals.We can get our entire society residents as witness that such incident did not happen at all in our area and we don't even know the complainant he is said to be builders security person.Builders security is not at all placed in our society. What can i do in this situation as the local police just want us to be fitted in some kind of case. they don't want us to take any action against them.We are frightened and afraid for our lives as well as our family can somebody help.We don't have that much money to hire a reputed lawyer as the lawyers are bribed by the builder on most of the ocassion . can somebody help.

Attached File : 137573880 complaint to higher.doc downloaded: 83 times

Sudhir Kumar, Advocate (Advocate)     29 March 2013

It it govt bank

Sudhir Kumar, Advocate (Advocate)     29 March 2013

reparted

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register