Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Ananomus123 (Manager)     18 July 2014

Police blackmailing for amount after getting anticipatery ba

Hi,

I got Anticipatory bail and attended to the court for appearance.  The Hon'ble court provided date of attend on 08/10/2014.

Incident happened on 23/05/2014 and FIR filed on  27/05/2014.  Due to this gap court sanctioned Anticipatory Bail without any conditions. 

It is for the sections 420 and 498A case.  But the filed person is not my wife and she don't have any evidence of marriage. 

She mentioned that

1. I have married her and she don't know I am already married (No Evidences)

2. I have Threatened her and her friend (Nothing happened and no doctor certificate after FIR)

3. I have stolen her gold, mobile and certificates.

In the above no proofs and no enclosures for FIR.

Now the police has to provide the charge sheet.

My Lawyer is saying that police are asking money to week the charge sheet, if you are not giving the money they will take you in to custody and Interrogate on point.3 above and there is a chance to keep some other sections to arrest you,  if you are having a anticipatory bail.

Is it True.  If True how can protect myself.  This is the totally false case against me for money from Girls side as well as police side.  For withdraw her father is asking money (huge) for this.

Please suggest.

Learning

4 Replies

Kappil Cchandna (Expert Bail & Criminal Defence Lawyer at Delhi Supreme Court of India)     19 July 2014

Dear,

First of all don't say your lawyer, I think the lawyer must for the other side. No need to pay a single penny and tell police and your so called lawyer to do whatever they can do, its just that they are trying to gain advantage of your fear. Only court can cancel the bail order or do anything. Better appoint a genuine lawyer and protect yourself.

Advocate Kapil Chandna

Ananomus123 (Manager)     19 July 2014

Thank you Sir for your valid suggestion.

I have one question, Can police can interrogate me if I am having AB.

Can they add any additional sections on me, if I am not giving money to them.

If they did like that, What is my next approach.

Thanks,

Kappil Cchandna (Expert Bail & Criminal Defence Lawyer at Delhi Supreme Court of India)     20 July 2014

Dear,

No, they cannot add any additional charge, but they can do some fabrication in the charge sheet, which is purely their power. But you don't have to worry, because false cases fall down during evidence stage.

Advocate Kapil Chandna

123456789   04 September 2015

I agree with dvocate Kapil Chandna

kick that police or record what he speaks and submit in court of give it to media.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register