Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

santosh   30 January 2017

Poa for cout cases

Dear Sir ,

I want to give POA to my nephew to attend/ handle legal court cases in UP courts, who is also beneficiary  . Their are 7 cases running parallely, all are related to agriculture land disputes  . Self  is staying far and hence want him to attend all the cases on my behalf .  Following is my querry -

1. do i  need to make seperate POA for each cases or can i mention all the cases in one POA and get it notaraised , will it be enough .

2.Local Lawyer had suugested to give General POA ( being single document), which shall be registered in Thesil  and shall be applicable for all cases inclduing filing new suits if needed , can i give general POA only for attending  leagl matters of court  .

Please guide.

Regards,

Mahesh

Learning

1 Replies

BAPOO M. MALCOLM (Advocate and Empanelled Arbitrator Bombay High Court I 7809 OS 14436)     31 January 2017

One will do. Though it is suggested that the Power of Attorney be restricted to court cases only. Prevents misuse. You may mention the relevant court case numbers and the courts' names to make it more certain.

Good Luck.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register