Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

nisha (projects)     19 November 2014

Plz suggestcritical full and final settlement of the job

Hi,

I have got a offer letter of the job project co-ordinator, from a mumbai based architect cum consultancy firm in may 2014. This job on the contract basis for the period of six months. The job location was Gurgaon Haryana for the client Cheil india pvt ltd. As per the job appointment letter will get paid by my consultant. Its has been agreed by both parties me and consultant terms and conditions stated in appointment letter. I have start serving the client as per their rules and regulations,  after the 2 month, I am asked by the client we havent required your any services, and submit their belongings on immediately and we will settle your account with your company/consultant. I spoken to my company/consultant for the same, they said submit the belongings and we will settle your account. I have submitted all the docs and belonging s to the client. I asked my company/consultant to settle the account and do the full and final settlement as committed.  They said we will do as we got from the client. After 3 months wait I asked them to settle the account the said you have not served well and we are not paying you, and also they said on the email you should return us the paid amount instead.  It has been stated in appointment letter that any party can discontinued the service by giving one month notice. I asked them to follow the job letter as agreed by both. They refused. They dosent have any office or branch office in gurgaon or any where except Mumbai. My1 month and 8 days salary has not been paid till now. 

Pls suggest should I go for the labour court or anything else to get my waidges. 

Learning

3 Replies

Kappil Cchandna (Expert Bail & Criminal Defence Lawyer at Delhi Supreme Court of India)     19 November 2014

Dear, Send them a legal notice, file a fraud complaint against them and civil suit for recovering your money..... Kapip chandna adv, 9899011450

Kumar Doab (FIN)     20 November 2014

Hope you have submitted the belongings under proper acknowledgement and you have obtained the concurrence of your employer to submit the belongings in writing and you have narrated each discussion in writing to appointing authority. If yes it is good. If you were placed at Gurgaon in writing then you may agitate at Gurgaon. You can also agitate at location of Redg. Office of the company. You may show each document in record to an able Labor Law Consultant /Service matters lawyer and your lawyer may opine that company has breached its own committement and trust and criminal complaint can be filed...and can also opine if you can approach Inspector appointed under Payment of Wages Act, O/o Labor Commissioner.... or you have to approach civil court.....

nisha (projects)     21 November 2014

Thank you for your valuable suggestions!

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register