LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

498a victim please advice (o)     21 February 2019

Plz help, no divorce happen, false dv case,maintenance, 498a

Please guide everyone with your valuable feedback. This is my humble request to everyone.. ( NO Divorce Happen between Couple ) (BELOW IS FAKE NAME GIVEN TO SAVE COUPLE’S IDENTITY AS THE FALSE CASE IS FILLED BY WIFE) Also 498A is filled by wife for which getting very long hearing date with NO PROGRESS in the case. Couples stayed together for only 2 month and currently not staying together. They do not have any kids and wife had intentionally filed this false DV case and Maintenance case to legally extort money and to do one time settlement. 1. Petitioner - wife name (Before marriage) - Anita Kishore Tiwari. Her qualification is 12th Pass. 2. Name in as per school format: first name followed with father name then surname. 3. Respondent - husband name is - Anil Ramdas Gupta – who is graduate. 4. Note - ( After marriage wife's original name should change to Mrs. Anita Anil Gupta ) 5. In court, Wife file maintenance case, DV and mentioned all false allegations. Later court rewarded to wife with Rupees 8000/ per month. 6. Since 5 month husband is paying and submitting the demand draft in Court of rupees 8000/- in the above name " Anita Kishore Tiwari " 7. Later after 5 month husband started submitting the Demand Draft in the name of ‘’ Mrs. Anita Anil Gupta’’ 8. Here wife gave application to court and Court order to husband to pay as per wife original name ‘’ Anita Kishore Tiwari. ‘’ 9. Question : can husband submit the DD in the name of ‘’ Mrs. Anita Anil Gupta’’ and file an application as per legal wife should change her name to Mrs. Anita Anil Gupta in her bank records as she is the legal wife of respondent(husband). 10. During mediation – wife clearly stated before Judge that I don’t want to stay with my husband because husband use to hit me , harass me, torture me etc.. etc etc ( whatever she can falsely lied ). Later Wife further stated I need only my maintenance amount and I don’t want to stay with husband. 11. Question – lets the matter continue to prove husband’s innocence and can a husband file an another application for saving his marriage life by giving application to Court that he wants to save his marriage and want to stay with her wife, want to live life together, wants to grow his family, happy Sexual life, will take care of her wife, will take care of future children. ( here husband will not file Restitution of conjugal rights case of section 9 , Only a simple application to stay together with wife in current case which was filled by wife.) 12. We think Court may accept / OR reject the application OR Wife will surely deny to stay together because she is interested only in money Or full one time settlement. 13. Incase if wife denies OR court denies the application, can husband file another application For to permit husband to stay with another lady in living relationship to fulfill his happiness and Sexual life as wife had denied to stay together based on her false allegations. We will mention in the application, if its husband’s responsibility to pay maintenance, to care wife then it’s also wife’s responsibility to keep her husband happy and also give him happy s*xual life. Both have to stay together inorder to save marriage life. 14. Further Court may deny the application of staying with another lady in living relationship. 15. Don’t know what to further, how to do further, how is the plan. Please guide everyone with your valuable feedback. This is my humble request to everyone..

Learning

0 Replies

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register