Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Khalid Khan   23 June 2017

Pls help in dv case domestic violence case

RESPECTED PROFESSIONALS 

At the time of marriage I and my wife stayed in house in Dadar west Mumbai with my parents, property owned by mother

my wife desertted me and after 2 yrs filed DV, First hearing is on 2nd July, she has prayed for relief u/s 17,18,19 (we have no child)

I stay in rented house in virar , My question is , will judge pass residence orders , can she come in our house ? if yes then in which house, where i stay in virar or where my parents stay ?

I dont want her to go my parents house and disturb them please help me what to do

Also she has her mothers owned house where she is residing since last 2 yrs after desserting me for her boyfriend

Also she is earning around Rs 15000 pm and i am earning Rs 22000 pm

Learning

5 Replies

Ms.Usha Kapoor (CEO)     24 June 2017

If she  can't stay in your mother's owned properety you'll have to provide seperate residence for her consistent with her status in married life.You will've to pay moderate maintenance as  her Rs.15000 salary is nothing in these days of high cost  of living.Do you've any proof against your wife having a liason with her boy friend?.If you've audeo visual proof or any witness to  your wife'a adultary this ground also you can add in your contested divorce petition.  Anyway MCD is best.YOu will have to return her Stridhan u/s 406 IPC and pay her decent Alimony.

Raja_498a Victim (Manager)     24 June 2017

Hi,

Nothing happens in DVC. She has to prove DV beyond reasonable doubt for final maintenance.

However till case gets dismissed you need to pay interim maintenance some "X" amount.

Nothing happens in DVC. Since no  kids no final maintenance will be given.

As long as u didn't harrass physically nothing happens.

Prepare for 4 to 5 yrs of battle else settle with "X" amount.

(Guest)

Wherever your parents are staying in that house residence orders will be passed.   Police will take her and place her in your parents house.

Dr J C Vashista (Advocate)     24 June 2017

The author is posting new academic question on daily basis, this platform can not be converted into class-room studies.

It is abuse of this platform.

Born Fighter (xxx)     24 June 2017

Khalid, do not post seperate threads for the same problem. Also u cannot get your case sorted by asking questions on forum, please hire a local prudent lawyer at once

Why will ur wife come back to u if what ur saying in some other thread is to be believed , that she has a boyfriend ????

You have posted one more query ...............Child miscarriage consumer case or no ?

https://www.lawyersclubindia.com/forum/Child-miscarriage-consumer-case-or-no--151072.asp

????? what is the real story ???

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register