Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Veerendra (Student)     27 March 2014

Plots registered in old number

Dear All,

I do have 10 plots in a village(Karnataka) (its a NA (Got Approval for making NA by AC in 1980) Land and have a proper Layout was done on 1990 by Gram Panchayat) where 5 were already sold (they have valid registered Documents which are registered in Sub-Registrar all these 5 plots were sold in 1985 ) and only 5 left in my name got Khathas in my name for those 5 plots.

Problem with my plots are 10 plots are located back and front without a road or dividened between them and the people who purchased my 5 plots were built their house capturing half of my plot and now they are telling they want to buy those half captured plots in very low cost and they dont want to demolish their building which ever they have captured my half of 5 plots.

Now I don't want to go for a Court as  the property valuation price is less in that Village (may be 2 to 3 lacks each).

I have collected all the documents from Panchayat and Sub-Registrator related to those  5 sold plots, and came to know that all are registered in old Gram Panchayat number other than the new layout number provided by the Gram Panchayat and Gram panchayat Official PDO 's also not mentioned that the old number in new Layout plan number. 

Now my question is can i able to get any claim for this mistake done by Panchayat from the those 5 plots owner?. 

Or

Is there any way I can Demolish the building which ever built on my plot illegally without casing a file in Court?.

Thanks in Advance 

Veeren.

Learning

2 Replies

T. Kalaiselvan, Advocate (Advocate)     28 March 2014

If the encroachers do not vacate or give the actual value for the occupied space in your property, you have no other alternative than to approach court of law with an eviction suit against all those who have illegally occupied your portion of property.  consult a local lawyer and proceed as per his advise.

Veerendra (Student)     10 April 2014

Thank you sir

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register