Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Arul   26 July 2019

Plot registration GP Layout

Dear Sir/Madam

A year back i look for a gp layout plot at outscot of hyderabad. The party having many ventures . I paid almost half amount as adv payment, now went to them for registration. Now they ask me full payment and for registration they says it will take 1 and half month. I ask why that much day they say many are in q for registration , so it will take at least a month or one & half month. During adv payment they told me to pay the rest amount in emi also ok but i refused for that and told to pay the full amount within a year.

Now Can i trust them ?

For registration they say to fill a form where photo will be attached with thumb imptession , no need to go for registration office. And after registration they will provide the link document along with sale deed and EC for the plot.

Please suggest how to trust the company ?

Regards,
Arul.

Learning

2 Replies

SHIRISH PAWAR, 7738990900 (Advocate)     26 July 2019

For registration your personal presence is required. Dont believe, take legal action if they refuse to register the document or return  you money. 

Rama chary Rachakonda (Secunderabad/Highcourt practice watsapp no.9989324294 )     26 July 2019

Is the company  registered under R.E.R.A. ? If not do not believe that company. 

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register