Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

gayathri (Diploama)     19 August 2014

Plot

Please help me.

In 2002  my husband booked BDA plot on my father in law's name. Plot allotted to my father in law's name  and my husband took loan on LIC and he paid all the money to BDA. I got married in 2006  and loan got over in 2008. My father in law was having a plan to do gift deed once completion of loan. Unfortunately my father in law died in 2009 due to health problem  and now property is in my father in law name only. My husband was in shock and then he thought of changing to his mother name first . So all children will sigh and they he will take as a gift from mother but sister started opposing to give sign and husband also died in 2010 due to cardiac arrest. I have small kid and i am working now to balance family. Please anyone give me a suggestion how can i get this property?  People tell if property is in father in law name means every dependents get share ex: mother , Elder brother and sister.  I have all the document  what my husband paid. In loan also both my father in law my husband name is there.  Please help me to solve this problem.

Learning

3 Replies

Rama chary Rachakonda (Secunderabad/Highcourt practice watsapp no.9989324294 )     19 August 2014

husband share of the property is entitled.

T. Kalaiselvan, Advocate (Advocate)     19 August 2014

Since the property is still lying on the father in law's name, it will be treated as his self acquired property left behind intestate, thereupon all the legal heirs/successors are entitled to an equal share in the property.  Thus, your husband also is entitled to a share in it, which will automatically devolve on his legal heirs i.e., you and your children.

gayathri (Diploama)     20 August 2014

Hello sir,

Property is in my father in law's name but all money paid by my husband through loan.  My husband took loan from LIC and paid everything, Is there any justice for the same?

There are 3 dependents Husband's mother and husband 's  elder brother ready to give plot to us but  husband's sister not ready.  She got love marriage 20 years back and there is no connection  with her from long time but only for property she is coming. What to do? I need justice. Please give me some suggestion.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register