LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

PN Padhi (PBOR)     30 April 2017

Plese help False case under section 498a , 494, 506 and 341

Friends, please read my case fully and then suggest me I am PN Padhi, working in Air Force. I got married in 1st july 2007. My wife is suffering from a fatal brain disease since her 2010, but the disease is genetic. She was with me since Dec 2013. After that I had to leave her with her parents as her condition was worsen and also sending money to her father for her maintenance without any claim from them. I have a 7 year old son staying with me. Since my marriage, I use to keep a lady servant at my house as a care taker to my son. Also my parents reside with me. Recently I have moved to Delhi, where I am staying with my mother and my son and also a lady servant. I have made an affidavite stating that she is working at my residence as a caretaker to my son and mother. I had filed a divorce case in Jun 16 in my family court area in Odisha. My wife is in bed ridden condition. My father-in-law had now filed a case on me and my family under section 498a, 494 (bigamy), 506 and 341. This is a false case as I have proof of all the medical documents of my wife's treatment in my service medical and also the proof of sending money to her father. The case has been registered in Angul district of Odisha and I am staying in Delhi. Being a defence person, I am already fighting with the terrorist and now I have to fight with social terrorists like my father-in-law. Please somebody suggest me what to do as am much more worried about my son.

Learning

14 Replies

LAXMINARAYAN - Sr Advocate. ( solve problems in criminal cases. lawproblems@gmail.com)     30 April 2017

In faimily disptes even judges are not spared so pl just do not reamin over confident that you are solder.

As suggested elsewhere by me find whole history of in laws and you may get data to file counter cases.

saravanan s (legal advisor)     30 April 2017

494 bigamy case is difficult to prove unless there is strong evidence like marriage certificate, invitation, photos etc.as far as 498a is concerned it's a continuous offence and so even if your wife is living away from you she can put allegations against you and it's you are bound to prove otherwise.

My wife is in bedridden condition and not even able to talk

My father-in-law has filed the case and FIR has been registered even without forwarding the case to CAW cell.

Yesterday my father-in-law with police came yo my house at my village and took away all the things they had given in marriage and warned at my home that he will dismiss my service. We are from an extreme gentle family. My father is a retired teacher and brother is also a teacher. I need genuine help.

Anjuru Chandra Sekhar (Advocate )     30 April 2017

Defend yourself appointing a good advocate. without knowing details of their allegations no one can help you.

The allegations against me are under section 498A dowry torture, 494 2nd marriage without divorce, 506 and 311. They have claimed that I am married to my lady servant who is working at my home

Its 341 not 311

A walk alone (-)     30 April 2017

Why are you worried? Be cool brother. Nothing will harm your job.Your father in law has file case , he has to prove his allegations not you have to prove your innocence. Let him prove his allegations in court . without evidence his case will be dismissed. but after reading your thread it appears you have done something wrong. You say "Recently I have moved to Delhi ,where I am staying with my mother and my son and also a lady servant.", when you shift why you take same lady servant? You can get new lady servant at your new place, then why you take same lady servant with you?

PN Padhi (PBOR)     01 May 2017

I have not done anything wrong. I have been posted to delhi. A new lady servant from my home town area is working at my home as care taker to my son and my mother not the old servant who was working at my last location.

Anjuru Chandra Sekhar (Advocate )     02 May 2017

Appoint advocate to fight your case. criminal cases cannot be proved easily .  if your get good advocate your case may not go up to stage of filing of charge sheet. 

PN Padhi (PBOR)     06 May 2017

How can it happen. The police has already issued notice to my family members and also taken statement from them. In this case what should be my lawer step

Anjuru Chandra Sekhar (Advocate )     06 May 2017

If I tell you what lawyer should do, will you tell him what he should do? If you tell him what he should do, what for he is? 

Let lawyers do their work. There are many ways in which they can help you if you meet them. Go and meet them. 

PN Padhi (PBOR)     06 May 2017

Thanks for your advice

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register