LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

(Guest)

Please tell me the procedure

Under the influence of her parents my wife has filed case under sec 12 (1) (b) and (c) of HMA.. She said that 1. I had given some intoxic drink to her and performed marriage in Arya Samaj Mandir. 2. I had given threat to kidnapped her brother. 3. I had given threat to shoot her father. 4. I had clicked some ugly photo graphs of her sister. 5. My family had tortured her for dowry All lies total lies.... I want t know what all proves ( material, document Aur witness) she has to provide before the court or will court just listen to her words.. kindly tell me some thing coz i am fighting the case on merits and honestly to prove me and my family innocent. in practically shall court consider her allegation that i had given intoxic drink to her and performed marriage in Arya Samaj mandir....

Learning

1 Replies

Laxmi Kant Joshi (Advocate )     25 April 2014

Vibhor you have to give proof of your innocence of her allegation upon you , you had done arya samaj marriage it means you both had done love marriage , as i am assuming it because mostly lovers prefer arya samaj marriage , it means before marriage you both are in love with each other and the same is known to your friends also , at the time of marriage some witnesses were also present for the evidence of both of your marriage, they will give their statement in the court for your innocence , the photographs / video of the marriage proves your innocence in which her face expression and body Language proves that she was under influence of intoxicant drink or not , for how much time she spent with you ,& what action had taken her parents against you if they had not taken any action for a long time it itself proves that they knew about your marriage, tell your neighbour to give statement in your favour in the police enquiry and in the court .

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register