Upgrad
LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Sh. P Suresh (For To By Green Kindness Perpetuity Selfsustainability Always)     20 August 2018

Please stop aarakshan

Pl stop reservation

Learning

2 Replies

Sh. P Suresh (For To By Green Kindness Perpetuity Selfsustainability Always)     29 August 2018

A law abiding citizen that I am watched keenly over the past few decades how law gets framed in the matter of reservation. 

Irrespective of the party, all are looting the nature, natural resources & living at the expense of some unknown. The parliament should decide only in broad matters & be barred from taking any step in reservation.

The matter of reservation is a national matter & not a matter of the 500 odd. It should not be decided by the parliament. It should be decided by an open, recorded vote of the entire populace. The people should say a yes or a no & there should be rules to govern both the groups. An Yes can benefit or suffer in his group & so also a No & not allowed to jump rail midway.

The SC should evolve legal means to divorce the parliament, Gvt in the matter of reservation & live honorably.

It is 70 years since we got Independence. India should work for uniformity. No caste should be asked in any place, form. Something akin to surrendering the subsidized gas cylinder should start & India should evolve ways to reward people who opt to stand on their own. 

----------------xxxxxxxxxxxx---------------

The lawers may please help stop reservation & fuel the fire that is devastating the unseen millions.

Sh. P Suresh (For To By Green Kindness Perpetuity Selfsustainability Always)     29 August 2018

I have never been consulted by anyone since I was born on the damn reservatoion. I have been looted, kicked, left out in the lurch all the while. I have been reverse discriminated at. I definitely have a right to speak out my feelings, thoughts. But, I am not able to do that.

CITIZENS SHOULD BE ALLOWED TO DIVORCE THE GVT, PARLIAMENT WHATEVER, WHATEVER IN THE MATTER OF RESERVATION AT ONE'S WILL.

THE SC MAY PLEASE ALLOW ABOVE ALL ACROSS THE COUNTRY FOR CITIZENS TO TAKE THEIR DECISION. 

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register