Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Ravi   18 January 2019

Please please help and advice in complaint case

Ld. Advocates
In a fight A lodged FIR against B, U/s 323, 325, 506 & 34 IPC. Case is under trail. As counter blast B has filed complaint to police which police found false and baseless after investigation and disposed off B -s complaint. Then B filled private complaint U/s 200 crpc which court has sent to same police for inquiry U/s 202 crpc. Now my questions are

1. Will police call A for inquiry
2. OR police them self file their report u/s 202 crpc to court
3. Can A request police to file case against B, u/s 182 & 211 of IPC as B complaint is false which is evident in earlier police reports. It specifically mentioned B-s complaint is false.
4. OR A should file private complaint case against B & his witnesses, u/s 193 of IPC as B and his witnesses lied to court in pre evidence stage u/s 200 crpc
5. When can a file criminal case u/s 500 of IPC against B and his witnesses
6. When can a file CIVIL case u/s 500 of IPC against B and his witnesses
7. How & when A able to get compensation U/s 250 crpc in State case which initaly A filed against B.

Thanks

Learning

2 Replies

Ravi   19 January 2019

Can any ld. member reply on above query.  

Thanks

sujay dhanush   19 January 2019

sir my friend collected 15lacs for getting a job from me and he couldn't get the job. when i asked the money he gave me 5lacs and threatened me. in the year 2012and i approached crime police and they hav filed fir on him and as he got anticipatory bail the couldn't arrest him. He is in government job. AsI have no evidence for the money that i have given. with lot of pressure given to police they have register a calendar case against him after 8years and the court have summoned him to attend the court.But some of them are telling as there is no evidence he will escape. now my question is
what is calendar case?
why the police is not doing as criminal case?
why the criminal case is changed and new calendar case number was given
either to escape him they r doing like this
and what can i do further?
only evidence is I gave the money. in presence of a mediator. now whether if i approach that mediator it will be useful for my case
please help me sir

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register