Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Abhijit Saha (public)     30 August 2014

Please need help

respected all,

I  need your help 

sir i am staying with my parent & grand mother .one of my uncle is not interested in property partition .but other uncles are ready for partition . now we are staying in a single room which is in very bad condition . if we ask that uncle for  mutual settlement  then he and his wife threaten us that she will go to police station & will complain against us.

sir my grand mother is at her 80s having CV disease  and my parents are at 60s now a days it is very difficult to live peacefully. 

plz advice me what to do to built a suitable room for them. presently the property is registered with my late  grandfather's name ,we are all ready for partition .

plz help me..

Learning

2 Replies

Rama chary Rachakonda (Secunderabad/Highcourt practice watsapp no.9989324294 )     30 August 2014

Filea partition suit in the civil courts.

T. Kalaiselvan, Advocate (Advocate)     03 September 2014

If your father has not made any arrangement towards family settlement of properties bought by him during his life time, the same will devolve on all his legal heirs, therefore your father has a right to a legitimate share in his father's property. If his brother  or any other legal heir are not cooperating, he may file a partition suit seeking partition and separate possession of his share in the said property.  Contact a local lawyer and proceed.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register