LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

12345678990   20 December 2016

Please i need help

Dear Sir/Madam, My name is Siddhant Patil i live in Ambernth district Thane city Mumbai state Maharashtra. Sir/Madam i really need some strong advice from all experts here i'm fighting alone with whole organistaion from last 2 months they've harassed me and my parents in everyway possible. Sir/Madam i took admission in aptech aviation academy which is at Vashi(navi Mumbai) but my dad is heart patient and even my mom is suffering from high blood pressure she is not able to do all household chores so i requested centre head of Vashi to transfer me at kalyan i wasn't aware about that institute which is of aptech itself, i haven't attended single lecture still they aren't transfering me to kalyan branch which falls under same Aptech institute. I went so many times to meet all officials even i went to head office met concerned authorites but they just gave me false hope and only continue negative response. I wrote 3 letters sent hem 4-5 email regarding my problem again and again but they won't entertain any request it has been almost 2 months no positive response but false commitment. They're saying they won't transfer as it falls under intercity but i've genuine reason so genuine should i ignore my parents health for such pathetic rules ? i live in Ambernath which central hub the institute is at navi mumbai by what means they're saying its intercity i don't know but almost they wasted my two moth i have't done any productive outcome i'm student for god sake they are not concerned in any way they're just running for money.  Now as i haven't attended any lecture nothing i took from them i asked for refund still they are again trying to harass Sir/madam what was my request to transfer me from branch to another that is it what the hell this pathetic rule they are actually using me like product. I didn't ask for refund earlier but transfer but now i've no choice left my 2 months were wasted by this false creatures we are already facing so many problems please please please i request you all give me some strong advice. I'am alone fighting with whole organistaion without any support i don't belive police complaint will help me in anyway i told those official i'll complaint about this harassment but they said do it try your best. I know rules are to be followed but i requested them take my problem in consideration but they are not at all supportive big liers. I've some hope that my issue will be taken in little consideration please. thank you  Siddhant Patil

Read more at: https://www.lawyersclubindia.com/forum/Refund-of-fees-and-harassment-by-Aptech-aviation-academy--145247.asp

Learning

0 Replies

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register