Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Mathre Rangarajan (retired)     02 June 2015

Please help a 80 year old lady

JUST  WATCH  HOW  OUR  JUDICIARY IS WORKING :-

80 YEARS OLD WOMAN IS BEING FABRICATED IN TO FALSE CRIMINAL CASE  AT  MUMBAI  HIGH  COURT ;

THE  SAID  WOMAN  MIGHT  SURVIVE  FOR  7 TO 14  MONTHS  MAXIMUM ; DOES  IT  MEAN  THAT  SHE  HAS  NO RIGHT  TO  SURVIVE  WITH  DIGNITY  FOR  SHORTEST  SPAN  OF  HER  LIFE ? 

SENIOR WOMAN CITIZEN AGED 80 YEARS IS FIXED IN A FABRICATED WRIT CRIMINAL CASE AT MUMBAI HIGH COURT BY CO-OPERATIVE HOUSING SOCIETY SECRETARY AND CHAIRMAN . ALSO TWO DEDICATED AND HONEST BORIVALI WEST , POLICE STATION OFFICERS ALONG WITH SOCIAL ACTIVIST IS BEING FRAMED IN TO BOGUS CRIMINAL CASE .

CAN ANYBODY HELP ONE SENIOR WOMAN CITIZEN AGED 80 YEARS FROM HARASSMENT CONTINUED SINCE LAST 5 YEARS . SENIOR WOMAN CITIZEN AGED 80 YEARS IS FIXED IN A FABRICATED WRIT CRIMINAL CASE AT MUMBAI HIGH COURT BY CO-OPERATIVE HOUSING SOCIETY SECRETARY AND CHAIRMAN . ALSO TWO DEDICATED AND HONEST BORIVALI WEST , POLICE STATION OFFICERS ALONG WITH SOCIAL ACTIVIST IS BEING FRAMED IN TO BOGUS CRIMINAL CASE .JUST CLICK ON THE FOLLOWING WEB LINKS FOR MORE DETAILS .

A Free assistance from very Professional , Experienced and Capable Criminal Lawyer is required by One 80 Years Old Woman Senior Citizen.

Please it may be noted that the helpless senior Citizen is poor and suffering from varieties of diseases like Diabetes , Blood Pressure etc .And not able to pay any legal fees etc.

Has any Advocate , Lawyer , Authority , Our Community , Public , Politicians And or Judiciary have slightest humanity to protect and save the senior woman citizen (Aged 80 years or more and might survive for 6 months or 12 months maximum) from continual harassment , injustice . She is deliberately & knowingly fixed up in Fabricated Criminal Case at Mumbai High Court . What is her Fault ? She is demanding her lawful Right of FLAT Share Certificate , She is demanding refund of surplus Bombay Municipality Property Tax paid , She is demanding refund of Rs 20,000/- collected illegally from all members of HSG Society ( SRA) BY Society Committee Members in the Name of Formation of SRA Society and no transparent account is disclosed as regards how Huge Money collected is spent .

80 YEARS OLD WOMAN IS BEING FABRICATED IN TO FALSE CRIMINAL CASE :-

It seems intentions is to force evacuate house property of Senior Woman and acquire the same at Rock

Bottom price to earn huge profit of RUPEES 35 to 50 LAKH. We have doubt ( But do not have sufficient evidence ) that Apart from Secretary & Chairman of Concerned SRA Housing Society One more Estate Broker Shri Kanubhai ( who is also Resident of the same SRA Society) is involved in the serious conspiracy

Of Harassment , Torture to helpless poor senior woman with intention to Evacuate the House Property.

I would request to all the authorities to please investigate the matter Transparently & Stringently.

On behalf of The Poor helpless senior woman I Earnestly request you to please give your helping hand so that she can be Protected from Harassment & Torture . The woman maximum can survive at the most for 10 Months to 18 Months . Suffering from all kinds of diseases like Diabetes , Blood pressure etc.

Supreme Court sets up social justice bench , New Delhi December 4, 2014 :

The Supreme Court on Wednesday Set up a social justice bench to deliver speedy access to constitutional rights, particularly those relating to women and children.

The bench will deal exclusively with social matters, including the right to food and medical assistance. The move is designed to ensure that these cases can move quickly through the apex court and, notably, to encourage deeper deliberation on the rights and responsibilities of the state. The Supreme Court said “several cases relating to the domain of ‘social justice’ have been pending for several years” in the apex court, prompting Chief Justice H.L. Dattu to order “that these cases shall be given a specialized approach for their early disposal so that the masses will realise the fruits of the rights provided to them by the constitutional text”.

The two-judge bench comprising Madan B. Lokur and U.U. Lalit will begin sitting from 12 December. The range of issues identified includes access to food for drought-hit people and prevention of premature deaths caused by lack of nutrition. The right to health figures on the agenda with the mandate to make access to medical care a reality irrespective of people’s financial capacity. The bench will also determine availability of night shelters for the homeless and the destitute. “This is an idea that should have been long implemented. The job of judiciary is not just to deliver justice but also to make people respect and fear the law. Right now, people think they can do anything and get away with it,” said Ranjana Kumari of the Centre for Social Research, a non-governmental organization. “I know of two dowry cases which are pending in the Supreme Court for 22 years.

If this body is formed, hopefully justice wouldn't be delayed any more,” she added.

While the apex court has routinely set up dedicated benches, these have primarily dealt with economic issues. The “forest bench”, later renamed the “green bench”, has been dealing with environmental cases for nearly two decades. Similarly, the lower judiciary has courts dedicated to crimes against children and offences like s*xual assault. Having a dedicated bench for matters of constitutional rights and societal concerns will reduce the pendency of cases arising from such matters. The new bench will take up not only pending matters but also new ones in order to “secure social justice, one of the ideals of the Indian Constitution”, the court said. The release also indicated that secure living conditions for women—in the absence of which many find themselves in s*x work—are a part of constitutional goals which must be achieved.

Welcoming the move, Supreme Court lawyer and anti-trafficking activist Ravi Kant said, “I think this move will bring more focus on these issues. Different PILs related to the same matter are pending before different benches. This body will bring in more clarity. It will also expedite the delivery of justice.”

However, some experts said that with only a brief announcement made so far, details about implementation, the number of cases to be transferred to the bench and other such matters were unclear. “Definitional questions as to what qualifies as social justice will arise. It might also encourage forum shopping, as each litigant wants to be heard by a sympathetic bench. The other problem is that the concept of rule of law promises equal treatment of all cases,” Rahul Singh, assistant professor at the National Law School of India University, Bengaluru. “Constituting a special bench for a class of cases is antithetical to this concept.” “It’s important that the apex court is talking about these issues. But this shouldn’t reduce to mere tokenism. We have so many mahila (women’s) courts in the country. Crime against women has become a disease in this country,” lawyer Rebecca John said. “If the bench is a response to recognizing that cases related to women and children are serious, then I welcome the move.”

JUST CLICK ON THE FOLLOWING WEB LINKS  FOR MORE DETAILS

https://app.box.com/s/lnjxzufia0dgjijuta99

https://app.box.com/s/lnjxzufia0dgjijuta99  

https://app.box.com/s/nyui87tb4byrgqjziqeiirwk2sc0fpr5  

https://app.box.com/s/dier6obi0s49l6wpxsg2  

https://app.box.com/s/6cr39rqrhy77xxq6tzru  

https://www.linkedin.com/pulse/speedy-access-constitutional-rights-women-children-kashyap-vyas?trk=mp-author-card   

WITH REGARDS

KASHYAP VYAS

Mobile No. +91 9322027741

What’s App Mobile +91 9819995872

E mail:  Kashyap@citizensvigilanceforum.com ; Kashyap@kashyapfinance.com

Learning

4 Replies

SAINATH DEVALLA (LEGAL CONSULTANT)     03 June 2015

MR.Rangarajan,

Can U kindly enlighten me what's that criminal case instigated on the old woman?

Mathre Rangarajan (retired)     03 June 2015

I think the links shown at the bottom of the mail gives all the information available

Dr. MPS RAMANI Ph.D.[Tech.] (Scientist/Engineer)     03 June 2015

I went through all the links. I am sorry still I do not know what the case is. The things I could gather are (1) The woman was born in 1936. She is suffering from high blood pressure and diabetes. (2) The Society is not issuing her share certificate. Incidentally I am 3 years older than her and I am also suffering from high blood pressure and diabetes. But that is not a big thing. Not issuing share certificate does not amount to torture either. I do not say that the woman is not facing grave peril. But all can appreciate if her case is presented properly in the form of a narration.

Biswanath Roy (Advocate)     07 June 2015

Contact Secretary, State Legal Aid Society, who can take up the case to defend the old lady free of any costs and charges.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register