LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

vikash kumar (NA )     21 September 2014

Please help

Hi All In the essay, my wife stated that my in-laws went to my place they brought back to her hometown which is totally falls, in reality; she went with one of her stated friend to her hometown in nov 2012. I have the date and train details but no ticket details (PNR no. etc). Well I know it has been a long time but want to if I can get her travel details from Indian Railways so that I can proof her whole story wrong in front of court. Please advice ASAP

Regards

Vikash!

Learning

2 Replies

Hardeep (Business)     21 September 2014

I think you can make a prayer to the Court that the Passsenger details of the concerned train be sought from Indian Railways. But before that you need to know for how long are such lists stored in the railway system - I have no idea about that.

Shiva dama (Na)     21 September 2014

Maine 3 month pahele love marriage kiye the hmari life bilkul khusi khusi gujar rahi thi. Itne mai meri wife ke papa ki tabiyat bahut khrab ho gai . Uske gar walo ne meri wife se kha ki tum log aajao hme koi aitraj nai hai . Papa ki tabiyat thik hojane ke bad bad tum log vapas chale jana mai meri wife ko 9/09/14 ko uske gar pe chhod ke aaya 2-3 din sab kuchh thik rha achanak 13 tarikh ko meri wife ke jo do cell phn the wo swich off kr diye gaye aur uske gar walo k bhi sabhi fn aaj tak swich off hai . Meri wife k bhai ne aur uske mama ne ye sab kiya meri wife ko dhmkaya aur mara bhi ...

Maine police ko uske gar bheja pr meri wife ne un logo k dabav me aakar aisa statment diya k mene apni mrji se love marriage kiye hai pr mere papa ki tabiyat khrab hai is liye mai mere papa k gar me rehna chahti hu..
Meri wife 2 month ki pregnancy hai muje apni wife pr pura visvas hai ...usne ye sab dabav me aake bolo..abhi bhi meri wife ko mara ja raha hai aur ek kamre me band kr diya hai..ab mai kya action lu...

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register