Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Suraj (Assistant)     21 August 2014

Please guys help me divorce

Dear friends,

My name is suraj, just 2 months before i married a girl ,but soon after marriage i realised shes having some mental problems ,now i want to divorce her , shes not aggressive but  sometimes she talks very strange ,her behaviour is rude sometimes , she acts funny sometimes ,she talks alone ,laughs alone ,i know its very hard to prove her mental sickness ,but i am sure she is abnormal , she wont agree for mutual constent

My question is

Is there any test which can test her brains

according to christian marriage law is this ground sufficient for divorce

does the court orders for medical check up of the spouse

how long will this divorce case will go

can her parents file for dowry case

and if filed the false dowry case will the cops arrest only after investigating or direct arrest

i dont want my parents to see the jail

Regarding ally money , i work in a bpo with less salary ,whether i have to pay or not

Please help me ,as i can see this site is the best for peoples suggestion , i request u all to read and

any help from u guys will be appreciated

Thank you - Suraj

Learning

2 Replies

(Guest)
Hi Suraj, It is not possible for divorce, which has to cross one year. Have you discussed the problem with your wife? and her parents? If not, try to discuss with your wife and for physciartist visit. And then think of what you are thinking now. First think calm and solve peacefully and concentrate too on your career. All the best.
1 Like

John (call center)     05 October 2014

guys i got her checked through a phycologists and the reports confirmed she has mild mental retardation , and i filled a divorce petiotion in the court ,now my concern is some of my friends say divorce can be applied only after a year since we are christians, so can i go for nullity ,is there any time limit for it ,now my wife is staying at her mothers place and they are forcing me ,threating me to keep her back ,she has a mental problems from birth , will the court order me to stay with her and continue, i need some help ,please help

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register