LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

jivan sagar (student)     09 June 2013

Please guide in joint property

dear sir,                                                                                                                                                                                                             there is a joint propperty in name of my father and my uncle, there is no any partition deed or dispute.my uncle is using that agriculture land from years ago. now as possession on land in hand of my uncle. my father and my uncle"s relation is not good, we are at finencial problem and uncle not want to sell property. they not give us any type of revenue or crops earns from that property. my question is that                                                                                 1.can my father sell their part without dividing the land on papers i.e. naksha?                                                                  2.can we require permission from our uncle for sale of that property?

3.as possession in hands of uncle how problem they can create if we sell that property.

Learning

1 Replies

Hemang (Advocate)     10 June 2013

File a suit for partition of property, if he is not ready to share the property.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register