Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

MANKU (EXECUTIVE)     11 February 2015

Please guide

Dear Expert,

A person was arrested by police pursuant to a Police case registered under section 397 of Indian Penal Code. Now more than 60 days have already gone, but the investigating officer has not filed chargesheet. til yet. Kindly inform me the mandatory period is it 60 days or 90 days !!!

Kindly reply

With regards ...............

Learning

5 Replies

Kappil Cchandna (Expert Bail & Criminal Defence Lawyer at Delhi Supreme Court of India)     11 February 2015

Dear, The police is bound to inform the accused about his right to seek default bail .... Under section 167(2) Cr.P.C. Kapil Chandna Adv 9899011450

sadhna rathore (accounts cum admin)     12 February 2015

need to give projects on drafting and conveyancing . if u have any material , can u send

Ramesh Chander (Advocate)     12 February 2015

If chargesheet is not filed within 90 days, the accused can exercise his legal right to be released on bail.

manan (.......)     13 February 2015

Dear sir

Megistrate registred   FIR against 498a as request by   my cousin for her husband  , how many days required  by court to send application to police station and what the procedure for arrest by police , please describe , i realy need your help 

manan (.......)     13 February 2015

Dear sir

Megistrate registred   FIR against 498a as request by   my cousin for her husband  , how many days required  by court to send application to police station and what the procedure for arrest by police , please describe , i realy need your help 

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register