LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

abhishek nandi   18 July 2015

Please clarify abiut noc for higher education

I am a central govt. Employee. I had applied to my dept for a NOC to pursue graduation from "INDIRA GANDHI NATIONAL OPEN UNIBERSITY" but in the NOC provided, the university name is written as "INDIRA GANDHI OPEN UNIVERSITY". The word " National" is missing. I had written to dept for correction but i got no reply till now. So, my question is if i get admission in IGNOU, then will there be any complication in future? I mean after graduation from IGNOU if i apply for NOC for competitive exams seeking graduation qualification or adding my qualification in service book later? Please help and shed some light.

Learning

2 Replies

DR. DIMPLE JINDAL (ADV.) (Advocate)     18 July 2015

I think, there is no other university on the name of "indira gandhi open university". Do just one thing. Send one official letter by "registered post" to your department regarding the necessary changes and get enrolled. Keep the copy of letter and reciept of registry made by you in your records.  

Kumar Doab (FIN)     18 July 2015

Repeated Query:

https://www.lawyersclubindia.com/forum/Regarding-noc-issued-by-central-govt-department-123413.asp#.VapKYbV-jMo

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register