Please advise remedy

I have placed an order on 18/02/2016 with for solved assignment of IGNOU MS-26 and I have made payment by online. But they failed to deliver the item and even not attending my phone calls which I made on their contact/helpline numbers. What is the legal remedy available for me against the online site for the cheating committed by them although the amount involved is only Rs.170

1st you have to sent a legal notice to the company to return your money or delivery of the Goods. Thereafter you can file FIR at your local Police station attach with the invoice. Thereafter you can  file the consumer case. Simultaneously  consumer case and criminal case can run.


Jyotirmaya Prasad Behera





Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  


Search Forum:


  LAWyersclubindia Menu