Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Sanjay Samuel Krishnan (IT)     18 March 2013

Please advise

Hi All,

I married on Fri 12 2011. Ours was a Christian marriage. Not a single paisa of dowry was taken or demanded on the contrary I provided her everything
,performing her delivery here in Singapore,saving her life from pregnancy complications (PPH), providing air tickets to her mother ,providing a nurse and so on.. the list is endless. I have the necessary bills. I have made her 2 insurances.Sending money to her via western union.

Within 1 year  we were blessed with a son.

My wife was in an affair before n after marriage, which I found out via sms messages.She is abusive whenever her acts are caught and cuts her body and mine whenever she is cornered.After her acts were caught there were constant fights.

My wife left me on 09 Sep 2011. She was 3 months pregnant at that time.

She and her sister quarrelled with me and left Singapore to India. 11 Sep 2011 ,she operated the bank locker (Locked opened in her name by me),stole jewellery worth 10,00,000.
I filed for divorce on 12th Sep 2012 under the grounds of cruelty.They did not contest the case and the decree is to be passed on march 28th 2013 (Nearly 7 months)

In between she her fateh constantly SMSed me and sent me emails but never mentioning about the child in the womb.I knew they had aborted my child.

His father in a last ditch attempt came to our house on 22nd Dec 2012 and when asked what happened to the child in the womb .. she shamelessly remarked .. I kicked her in the stomach so she got aborted.

The cruel people stillhad the heart to reconcile but left when they saw me in mood to reconcile.

They went to Vizag and filed false DV case on me and my family  (we are callled for counselling on April 04 2013) and also claimed maintenace.

Under ths situation please can you guide me on the following.

• More one week to go can they contest the divorce case.My evidence is on mar 28 2013.
  • Is DV maintable currently and is it maintable after the decree of divorce.
  • What is amount of maninteance they can demand.Im willing to take custody of my child but very certain that they will not leave him.She has a PHD in Genetics (USA) and used to work in US and India.
  • Their family is richer than us.
  • I have 4 small brothers who i got married ,a mother , a deaf n dumb brother and sister in law who i need to take care of.
  • What re the chances of me getting custodyof the child at this juncture.
Please advise.

Learning

0 Replies

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register