LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Yash   19 November 2017

Please advice urgent UPSC

Sir i m persuing BE in gvt. Engineering college and also aspirant of civil service, two weeks ago cyber cell was arrest me due to allegation of my ex girlfriend for unauthorised access her fb account by me. For which cyber cell inficted IT act section 66c 66d. since she was given me her account access .... what can i do regards this case i have evidence our relationship .... since i m worried about my carrier because i want to give my life in IPS....

Learning

3 Replies

(Guest)

Talk to her parents and solve the problem, And what kind of mischief you have done that too required to be analyzed , and what harm you have created for other , See be practical many have fake profile for one or other reason . But if you do harm then it creates problem . There are some things which are generally sorted out at friends level , or parental level . Now question which arose in my mind why your case reached that level. 

Second your word arrest me , I need to know what is real fact . See generally officers catch people and to put them on straight line they force them to seat in police station , Some time even to threaten them they even show room or force them to seat in their prision like cell  and scold them.  

So what level they did require to be analysied 

Additionally whether they have taken details on the register which they maintain , generally that register is their internal register and transferred to intellegence unit or crime detection unit if in case of future problem to detect criminal easily .

or they have indeed started some procedure under provision of criminal procedure code that required to be checked . 

Details are required in your case

Most imp. thing  they first threaten you and try to make you straight , if you don't become straight then they can start proceedings , but if you do anything grave then sorry , then they taken necessary legal steps legally

(Guest)

Unless untill I don't see the documents It will be bit difficult to analysis 

I still wonder what exactly you did ? 

Yash   19 November 2017

Maam she gave her account for access... i accessed it but i dont do any mischief regarding her account. She complaint in cyber cell that someone is access her account .... i got bail on personal bond ...is there any huge trouble which i face in future

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register