LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Jayant   19 November 2017

Please advice - urgent

Dear experts, My marriage has been proceeding lower and high court since last 5 year..f\Afetr reviewing the case lower court realize my case and after fiding mistakes from her side magistrate gave order in my favour..However challenging the same from her side, high court without going through the marit simply awarded hige money as interim allimony..

That is beyond my capacity and now I am thinking to proceed to supreme court..

please suggest me on about the supreme court on following,

Point 1

- Is supreme court is too expensive? For figiting for maintenance how much time should I expect? I heard that supreme court may ask for counceling, in that case if she challenge then how long it may proceed? Basically I want to proceed the case at lower court..

- Is the supreme court lawer fees are expensive? 

- I got contact of one friend who is doing practice in the suprme court..just to check how supreme court run? all lawerer who do practice can go front for argument?? Or should we consider to give case to experienced lawer in supreme court?

- I heard that all laweres doing practice are not allowed to stand during hearing? Only experienced and selected lawers are alloed for the same..Is it true?

Point 2:

In addition to that, just to check that incase supreme court allow maintenance as allowed by high court, and thet is beyond my capability, then what should I do?

- Should I with draw the case? in that case what she can do for me?? Can she file for DV or other case.. we are separated more then 5 years..

- Sould I leave the job and file a fresh petition that I am jobless and now my situation changed and I am incapable to give awardd alimony?

Please suggest me on this..

Learning

1 Replies

Rama chary Rachakonda (Secunderabad/Highcourt practice watsapp no.9989324294 )     19 November 2017

You can challenge high court verdict by submitting an appeal in supreme court through its website submission. Please watch www.sc-efiling.nic.in/

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register