LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Purvi malhotra (No)     06 November 2018

Please advice me my husband cheated me

Hello sir/ mam I just got married recentry on mid october 2018, and after 2 weeks of marrige i got some documents of my husband which clearly shows that he chated me ... 1. Given wrong date of birth ... before marrige told that age gap is about 6 years but as i got documents like school details its 10 year gap.. Its clearly confirmed from her mother death certificate because they given me date of birth of after 2 years of mother death. 2. Education told as MBA but got documents of only BA 3. He is divorced thats told me already ... which divorced documents shown us in that no details of child.. its also cheat because i also asked before marrige if have any child then confirm but he said no any and i got court papers which is not shown us with mentioed about have one child from previous marrige. 4. In this marrige all immidators are rich persons of amritsar. But i m from middle class family and before marrige doing job ... all immidators said he has own house even registory of house also done by with our help.. but as i got documents of house thats also not on his name .. its on any other person name who attended our marrige and he introduced me as he is his friend. 5. He also forcing me do job again even i told i dont want to countinue job because he is saying me to give him complete salary every month. So please suggest me what i need to do against him, and which kind of proofs i need to collect.

Learning

5 Replies

SHIRISH PAWAR, 7738990900 (Advocate)     06 November 2018

You can file police complaint. You can also file divorce on the basis of above statements.

Suri.Sravan Kumar (senior)     06 November 2018

what is the proof that the documents you have got are real documents? If you raise allegation the burden lies on you to prove it.

R Trivedi (advocate.dma@gmail.com)     06 November 2018

You are now married. You must be feeling bad also, it was known to you that he was a divorcee and still you married. Now for a moment leave aside his past, and analyse your last 15-20 days with him post marriage and see if he is a worthy person; then decide.

Zain Abdullah   07 November 2018

marriage is just a civil contract. if your partner is not loyal to you aur cheated, you should file a divorce petition as well as a complaint case if you have sufficient proofs, if no any then don't file a case bcouz the burden to proove your allegation lies on you. think again about your step which to take

Martin S.   07 November 2018

Originally posted by : Purvi malhotra
Hello sir/ mam
I just got married recentry on mid october 2018, and after 2 weeks of marrige i got some documents of my husband which clearly shows that he chated me ...
1. Given wrong date of birth ... before marrige told that age gap is about 6 years but as i got documents like school details its 10 year gap..
Its clearly confirmed from her mother death certificate because they given me date of birth of after 2 years of mother death.
2. Education told as MBA but got documents of only BA
3. He is divorced thats told me already ... which divorced documents shown us in that no details of child.. its also cheat because i also asked before marrige if have any child then confirm but he said no any and i got court papers which is not shown us with mentioed about have one child from previous marrige.
4. In this marrige all immidators are rich persons of amritsar. But i m from middle class family and before marrige doing job ... all immidators said he has own house even registory of house also done by with our help.. but as i got documents of house thats also not on his name .. its on any other person name who attended our marrige and he introduced me as he is his friend.
5. He also forcing me do job again even i told i dont want to countinue job because he is saying me to give him complete salary every month.
So please suggest me what i need to do against him, and which kind of proofs i need to collect.

By reading your query it is clear that your husbands only intention was to marry you.  So he told all those lies.

Marriage is about continuing to live together inspite of shortcomings or problems.

On the other hand you have a list of problems which say that you dont want to continue being married to this man.  

Then best option is take mutual divorce.  Anyway there is  no meaning for marriage as Supreme Court legalized adultery by decriminalizing adultery, which was earlier a punishable crime. If you happen to take divorce dont remarry, its not a crime to sleep around with any married woman or man anymore.

If you dont want to take divorce then continue wiht marriage.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register