Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

raj   17 November 2015

Please advice for maintenance

Hi All,

I got married 5months back and due to certain problems from their, want to call off the marriage.

The girl studied B.tech and currently working in MNC for 25k and her father is a govt employee and I'm currently working in MNC and earing 60k.

I'm not sure whether the girl is interested from her end or not. As we are not in contact and when we contacted their parents, they are not responding. what should i do?

Should I send a notice asking her to come? If she responds to the notice with false allegations then what should i do?

If I file divorce from my end, do I need to pay any maintence?

I'm planning to fly abroad for my job opportunity?

Please help me!!!

Learning

6 Replies

Laxmi Kant Joshi (Advocate )     17 November 2015

You cannot give divorce to her within a year of marriage you have to wait for 7 more Months to complete one year of your marriage, inbetween try to save your marriage and married life for that you can take help from your both sides elders, relatives, common friends, middle man etc if you had done it already then collect the evidences against her to make your position strengthen and after completion of one year file the divorce case, as she is earning good salary court will not grant her any maintenance amount .

chandra mohan (power)     17 November 2015

Write a letter to police authorities that you may be implicated in false cases by your wife. No divorce. No notice.

raj   17 November 2015

Hi Joshi ji,

Tried to do with their relatives, but still her father denied to talk.

Hi Chandra,

Will it work by sending a letter to police? What happens if i fly abroad for job purpose without sending a notice asking her to come

SuperHero (Manager)     18 November 2015

Originally posted by : raj
Hi All,

I got married 5months back and due to certain problems from their, want to call off the marriage.

The girl studied B.tech and currently working in MNC for 25k and her father is a govt employee and I'm currently working in MNC and earing 60k.

I'm not sure whether the girl is interested from her end or not. As we are not in contact and when we contacted their parents, they are not responding. what should i do?

Should I send a notice asking her to come? If she responds to the notice with false allegations then what should i do?

If I file divorce from my end, do I need to pay any maintence?

I'm planning to fly abroad for my job opportunity?

Please help me!!!

What are your Certain Problems?? How big are the Problems?? Are they Life and Death issues??

Tomorrow you have may have an Heated Argument with Your Father and Mother. Then will you Leave them...

For every Marital problem if we go to Court. Then Court Halls will be flooded with only Marital or Divorce cases..

I agree Some are serious problems..See if you can resolve the issue. 

Talk directly to your wife...No Middle Man is required... Good Luck...

Say okay you got divorce??? So what next?? Again get Married??

raj   18 November 2015

Hi SuperHero,

When her parents took her back, they forced and took her, due to that she didnt took her phone etc,

My father tried to contact her father but, he didnt responded.

Infact today morning I called one of his colleague and spoke to him for a meeting. he said he will talk to her and update me.

Her parents infulence is more on her and i dont think she will agree to talk to me.

I really dont know how to proceed this case.

SuperHero (Manager)     18 November 2015

Originally posted by : raj
Hi SuperHero,

When her parents took her back, they forced and took her, due to that she didnt took her phone etc,

My father tried to contact her father but, he didnt responded.

Infact today morning I called one of his colleague and spoke to him for a meeting. he said he will talk to her and update me.

Her parents infulence is more on her and i dont think she will agree to talk to me.

I really dont know how to proceed this case.

There are phases in Marital life and also we should try 100% to resolve the issues.

Its like in any office there are several kinds of people with different attitudes..

But in Marital Life it runs through Love, Trust and Respect.

Wish You Good Luck...

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register