LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Vidya (ss)     05 June 2018

Please advice

Hello experts, i need your valuable suggestion. 3 years back my friend came and asked for some money lend with martgeag of his plot. Plot value as per document 55,000 that time, he lended 2 lakh ( as market rate was 2lakh) @ of Rs 1.50p intrest . He promised to return within a year . Till today he neither paid intrest nor premium. I met and requested, argued, and finally warned i move legally. He never responded. Today i approached a advocate, explained in detail, finally advocate saying, you can file a case send notice may you get expert decree, still you can not claim the property, or you can not sell it too. All you can do beg him to repay that is the only option you got. Really he seems not interested to repay, What I can do? How can I proceed? Please advise. Thanks in advance

Learning

8 Replies

R.Ramachandran (Advocate)     05 June 2018

Have you got registered Mortgage Deed with you?

What other documents do you have?

Yes I do, even after showing that advocate explained so

TGK REDDI   05 June 2018

Yes, I do.

Your answer to the question of Shri Kumar Doab is not complete.      Yes I do means you have documents.      Shri Kumar Doab is particular about registration of the mortgage.

He lended 2 lakh.      You don't perhaps mean he lent.     You perhaps meant he borrowed.    

I have the registered mortgage deed which has clearly mentioned has he owe money against the property.

R.Ramachandran (Advocate)     05 June 2018

One has to know the exact terms and conditions contained in the mortgage deed.  Only after knowing that a view could be expressed in regard to your query.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register