Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Hari   18 October 2016

Pleadings for reply under 340 crpc complaint

Dear Friends,

I am facing a criminal complaint u/s 340 CRPC for making a denial statement in reply to a statement in a plaint in a civil land case. The case is being looked up into by a Senior Civil Judge.

I am due to file my reply to the criminal complaint under 340 CRPC.

I am concerned with whether or not to make pleadings in reply to the above complaint made by the opposite party.

The problem is the original plaint relates to the civil land dispute and the complaint under 340 CRPC is criminal in nature.

Do pleadings form part of the reply u/s 340 CRPC that I make because the original suit is a Civil case?

Kindly clarify me

Hari.

Learning

4 Replies

Sachin (N.A)     18 October 2016

It is wrong plea " the original plaint relates to the civil land dispute and the complaint under 340 CRPC is criminal in nature. "

Sachin (N.A)     18 October 2016

if you have done the act of perjury simply apologise.

tarun goyal (Govt. service)     19 October 2016

right. since you have to file your reply to the complaint. please submit your pointwise reply to the grounds raised in the complaint like giving false evidence inn the court. the submissions as to there was no malafide intention behind your statement as it was a civil case. you may think over it. don't panic.

Ms.Usha Kapoor (CEO)     19 October 2016

Pleading in civil case do not form part of criminal proceeding under sectioon 340 Cr.P.C. You can seperately file a   reply  or put up  your written defence in a criminal compalint under  section 340 Cr.P.C. If you appreciate this answer please click the thank you button on this forum.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register