LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Hisham   27 September 2016

Plaint returned by district court

I Have filed a Plaint before the court for declaration,injunction and possession. Now the distrcit court is not willing to take my file on record after 4 times of representation answering all the questions it has raised. Now again its asked me to remove the district collector and i cant remove the distrcit collector as order 27 rule 5a makes it clear that if a public officer ia made party to suit the distrcit collector has to be included that is the governmnet. Hence even after expalining this the court returned my plaint. what will be the procedure noe either to file civil revision petitions against the said order of court or a writ of certiorari is better to file? Hope i get the best answer. Further it is to be noted that the filed is not returned and a months time is given for refiling and the file is not rejected. can i go for a civil revision petiton or a writ of certiorari petition.

Learning

1 Replies

Rama chary Rachakonda (Secunderabad/Highcourt practice watsapp no.9989324294 )     27 September 2016

Civil revision petition is suggestable

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register