LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Balaji   03 January 2017

Physical assault

I am a 19 year old pursuing B.E. in Sri Shakthi Instuitute of Engineering and Technology. I didn't tuck in my shirt yesterday. It is against the college rules to not tuck in the shirt. I was having a slight back ache, that's why I didn't tuck in. When the director of my college saw me, he came towards me a slapped hard on my back to such an extent that one of my kidneys got bruised. What legal actions can I take against him?

Learning

2 Replies

Zoheb Khatri (Practicing in Mumbai ZohebKhatri@gmail.com)     04 January 2017

File a police complaint in police station

G.L.N. Prasad (Retired employee.)     04 January 2017

Either ignore it as an accident, as you depend on college for internals or do consult your parents and act as per their advises.

Involving parents is for explaining the situation to the concerned perpetrator.  I do not know the controls and administrative powers a Director is having in academic discipline, when there is an appointed principal and It is not clear as to the exacst place where it happened (With in class room or outside classroom.  These rules apply within class room as a security measure since several years.  If you have any medical problem, you should obtain prior permission from Principal for exemption)

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register