Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Anshul Sharma   18 June 2016

Phone messages night to wife

Dear Members, 

I owe the case of 498a and 354D filed by my wife on me and my family(Brother).Younger brother is suffering form mental iilness from past 7-8 years.  We all are on bail. Recently my brother has taken  my phone late in the night to play games but he has sent some messages to my wife which is bit vulgar and s*xual. Wife has given complaint in Cyber cell and I have got the call from Cyber cell 3 days before and they have asked me to come to give my statement . I have wriiten that my brother has taken the phone whois suffering from mental illness and he has sent those messages. 

How to handle this kindly advise and very tensed regards to my brother and family. Please give me the solution what will they do ?

Learning

1 Replies

SUNIL KUMAR (apprentice)     19 June 2016

dear 

as per the law and rules number is in your name and it is very difficult to cite this excuse(in eyes of police) and same can not be digested. the matter here is how to prove your stand, if you say your brother with mental illness has messaged and that to your wife with whom you are having court issues, it can be a great deal of problem for you.

better consult a good criminal lawyer

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register