Pf withdraw problem

UAN: 100047588400
P.F.Account No. : KRKCH00243600000000059
Company Name & Address :
QUANTLOGIC ANALYTICS AND SOLUTIONS PRIVATE LTIMITED
5TH FLOOR, MUSCAT TOWERS BUILDING NO. 28/3318F, SA ROAD KADAVANTHRA-682020
Date of joining : Jan-2014
Date of Leaving : May-2016
I resigned my job on May 2016 and joined another company on Jun 2016. I was tried to apply My P.F claim and its accepted in online. But the Claim request show it as " Your Claim request cannot be processed because employer has not made payment in your PF account. Then I tried to call my old office ,but they were not responding. So I don't know what to do, can you please help me out to withdraw my amount.

Learning

3 Replies

Rama chary Rachakonda (Secunderabad/Highcourt practice watsapp no.9989324294 )     02 November 2017

You can give complaint through online for non credit of P.F. Please Watch this below link. 

epfindia.gov.in/

Kumar Doab (FIN)     02 November 2017

Instead of making phone calls/verbal communications that are not on written record and difficult to prove , write to designated HR person and good offices of appointing Authority/MS/CEO/Chairman and attach the response of EPFO and copies of salary slips showing deduction of employee’s contribution and ask to supply the reply alongwith  proof of deposit of employee’s+ employer’s contribution in your PF a/c say within 7days. Mention your current/permanent ddress.

Thereafter on the same email trail lodge complaint with jurisdictional RPFC and follow up thru RTI.

Y

Kumar Doab (FIN)     02 November 2017

You may also decide if you would wish to lodge complaint  with police.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register