Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Karthikeyan (manager)     29 July 2015

Pf transfer

Dear Experts,

I was working with a private Company and they used to have their own PF Trust.. I have resigned and initiated the PF Transfer request and its is almost 4 months, till today they have not transferred the amount.

Whenever I call the company, they are answering as the authorised signatory is on leave or left the organisation and no replacement yet, so cannot initiate the transfer.. and we will pay you the interest for the delay..

Now I am in a situvation where I need to withdraw the amount at the earliest and they are still giving me that even it is a withdrawl request this will be kept on hold.

Dont have any rights on the money contributed by me to claim. Can I take any legal help on this..

Thanks for your advise..

Karthikeyan..

Learning

3 Replies

Kumar Doab (FIN)     29 July 2015

Submit a final representation by Redg. Post to appointing authority, MD narrating all representations made so far and mention names/dates/phone numbers, brief minutes of discussion etc and demand to transfer the PF………………

Subsequently you may approach the RPFc in nearest PF office with copies of all record and written complaint and ask to act. Don’t forget to obtain acknowledgment on your copy.

Sudhir Kumar, Advocate (Advocate)     30 July 2015

agreed                               

Karthikeyan (manager)     03 August 2015

Thank you so much Mr. Kumar..

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register