LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Sanjay (Associates)     25 November 2014

Pf amount debited but credited into others account

Hi I am working for an organization. My PF was deducted and deposited by my employer with EPFO.

The employer also issued a salary slip with PF account no. However, when I checked online the account no. and it's balance, I came to that it is of some other person working in same organization and for partial period has received the PF amount, which should have been credited into my account.

The problem is that, now I do not know what is my correct PF account no. as the no. mentioned on salary slip is of some other person. This matter, of correct PF account no. has been taken up with employer too.

Also is there any way forward to get the amount credited into my account? What actions I need to take up with employer / EPFO for redresal of the issue.

Regards

Learning

2 Replies

Kumar Doab (FIN)     25 November 2014

You must write to the designated HR personnel that handles PF with a copy to The Appointing Authority,MD under proper acknowledgement preferably by Redg. Post or at least from personal email I'd that the PF number shown on your salary slip is.........while as per EPFO the amounts debited from your wages towards Employee's Contribution+Employer's contribution is not deposited in your PF account and PF a/c slips/passbook for each year showing FUNDS IN PF A/C IN YOUR NAME be supplied to you by Redg. Post,immediately and a,letter explaining the variance be supplied to you. Let the employer state whatsoever it wants in writing. If the HR/employer resorts to verbal communication record audiovisual and minute immediately. Later you can lodge complaint thru RPFC in neatest PF office.

Sudhir Kumar, Advocate (Advocate)     25 November 2014

put an RTI in pf opfficer seeking

1. copies of all form 12/ form 3A/6A subitted by the company during your employment.
  2. extract of Form 24 maintained by them (ledger of account)
  3. form 23 (annual statement), if not reiced by you.
  4. copy of EO repot if any during your period of service.
  5. Form 5A/2A and 10A submitted at the time of your joining/resigning.
  6. relevnt extract of form 9 (nominal roll of members) maintained in PF office in respect of your remittances.

These documents will give you an idea if your money is deposited in other account.

In such case you can  :-

1. request the RPFC in writing for recovery of your dues by exercising proceedings under section 7A and requesting you also to be present.
  2. submit a complaint against authroised signatory of the company beofre local thana (either at the place of company or at the place where PF office is located.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register