Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Arjun   22 March 2017

Petition to get the travel details of petitioner

Hi Experts,

wife has filed all the possible cases with false allegations. They are all in pending.

I need some of her travel details from irctc, to prove my innocence. So is it possible to request the Judge to give directions to submit her irctc account and travel details?

Is it a good idea? or do I need to request the court to give directions to irctc for the submission of her ticket copy?Please advice.

Thanks,

Arjun

Learning

7 Replies

G.L.N. Prasad (Retired employee.)     23 March 2017

The Advocate dealing with your issue is more competent to take a decision, if such information is material in any way in your case as Judge has to be convinced that it helps petitioner cause and material for the Case.

(Guest)
Originally posted by : Arjun
Hi Experts,

wife has filed all the possible cases with false allegations. They are all in pending.

I need some of her travel details from irctc, to prove my innocence. So is it possible to request the Judge to give directions to submit her irctc account and travel details?

Is it a good idea? or do I need to request the court to give directions to irctc for the submission of her ticket copy?Please advice.

Thanks,

Arjun

Now you want court to check your wifes vacation plans? How ridiculous. Matrimonial disputes dont have solutions in courts.  Either you adjust with each other or be rich enough to go for 1 time settlement.  Rest all proving and unproving is waste of time.  Court kacheri are for weaker people.  There are 2 laws. one for people with money, one for the poor.  People with money will take divorce (eg Prabhudeva, Hritik, Sudeep, Sanjay Kapoor etc) within no time, no going standing at court door, no waiting for court to call out name, appeal, re-appeal, prove, unprove etc.   Poor people like you talk about justice etc and roam to court for 1 decade before realizing you will still have to pay money to get divorce or even pay money after getting divorce.  Why not pay and take divorce than shout slogans about court time, injustice, biased laws etc? Throw money and take divorce.  Dont waste time.

stanley (Freedom)     23 March 2017

@ author 

Its a difficult task alternatively even this too is difficult .if you know her mobile no you can try to get the mobile tower location from her service provider . From this you can acertain where all she was .

A walk alone (-)     23 March 2017

It's difficult to get such direction from court. Good idea-"pay one time alimony and get rid of her forever".

Arjun   23 March 2017

@ Stanley

Thanks for your reply.

Network provider wont give others details.Even for this, we need courts direction. If this is possible, i can get the directions in other aspects(irctc) also.

Arjun   23 March 2017

@ Stanley

Thanks for your reply.

Network provider wont give others details.Even for this, we need courts direction. If this is possible, i can get the directions in other aspects(irctc) also.

Dr J C Vashista (Advocate)     24 March 2017

File an application u/s 6 of the Right to Information Act, 2005 and submit the details provided by railways (IRCTC) to the court, if you feel you can prove and get "some" benefit in your evidence.

I feel it would result into a wasteful exercise, discuss with your lawyer for proper analyses and guidance.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register